Patchs notes de Warcraft II
- Eye of Kilrogg can now patrol.
- Fixed some Battle.net issues.
- Added support for Battle.net gateways.
- [PC Only]. The registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER is used rather than HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
- Battle.net Create Game Chatroom now lists resources and starting location along with map size and game speed.
- Fixed a hack which would allow you to perform upgrades repeatedly, bringing your units to normally unattainable levels.
- Fixed a bug where sappers would sometimes walk up to the wall, but not detonate.
- Fixed a bug that caused the menu screens to become unresponsive to clicks if the computer had been left on for 24 days or more.
- If a player is #1 on both Ironman and Regular ladder, it now shows Ironman stats, not the Regular stats.
- Map-passing now sets the map's creator code to W2Be (a Map Editor file) instead of W2BN (a War2BNE file).
- Clicking on the portrait of an invisible unit not your own no longer centers the map on that unit.
- Previously, if somebody else had allied with you, you could not cast death coil on them even if you were not allied with them.
- [Mac only]. The application resource version no longer states beta, and copyright notices corrected. ls.
Tides of Darkness & Beyond the Dark Portal
- CHEATFIX for Warcraft 2 Expansion Set
- CHEATFIX for Warcraft 2
- Warcraft 2 Expansion Set ("Beyond the Dark Portal")
- Warcraft II update (coincides with Expansion Pack release) (11/01/96)
- Fix to “Sound cutting off” problem.
- Reworked CD-ROM code to be compatible with just about every single CD-ROM drive. Also works if you have more than 1 CD-ROM drive plugged in.
- Fixed LC 575 play-through problem.
- Fixed “bad char in vsprintf xx” error.
- Fixed zone choosing on networks with a large number of zones (more than 64 zones).
- Now Text-to-Speech works independantly of Speech Recognition being loaded.
- Now warns when you save a game on a full hard disk (would just silently fail to save in previous versions), and also warns on other disk-related errors.
- Fix to saved games that was causing loaded games to behave improperly
- Now imports scrap when application starts up (copy, start Warcraft, then paste into IP field works).
- Added Copy and Paste to all Text entry, to better enter TCP/IP addresses from IRC connections, and to give Mac Users the edge in “Cheat Code Wars”
- Auto-eject of the wrong CD if you forgot to put the Warcraft CD in.
- Puts up abort/retry file dialog if error reading from CD-ROM (the app would just quit in earlier versions).
- Switches faster between Warcraft and other apps.
- Can quit from more places in the game (in movies, from the mission objectives dialog, and from the victory/defeat screen).
- Allows FKEYs to work during the game (ie screen capture).
- Allows Custom PUDs to be stored in subfolders within the “Custom PUDs” folder.
- Fixed team color randomization
- Optimized IPX network code (improves performance over KALI)
- Fixed error when there are too many PUD files in a directory
- Added version information to chat-room.
- Exorcism spell fix
- Fixed system specific driver problems
- Included WAR2KALI and shareware KALI
- Attempt to randomize team colors
- EXORCISM SPELL - In the original version there were problems casting this spell near the top of the map. This has been fixed.
- COLOR RANDOMIZATION - In multi-player games, team colors are now randomized in addition to the starting locations. All players must be using v1.2 or higher for the randomization to be enabled.
- CHEATFIX - In versions before v1.4 players can change unit types in memory (for example changing a peasant to a wizard), and then cast spells using the changed unit. Network packets are now completely validated for invalid actions to prevent these occurrences.
Cette page a été mise à jour le 22 mars 2019 à 10h14
Cette page a été créée le 21 mars 2019 à 16h11